Universal Thermal Services Inc Equipment Brokering
You have the opportunity to place your equipment on Consignment with Universal Thermal Services Inc. on our – Used Equipment- web page.
Simply provide us with clear photos of all sides of the equipment, the power requirements, and specifications of each unit within the system. Plus a good list of what is included with the system and the price you desire. We will post your equipment or system on our site in short order. Pictures sized 800 x 600 are best.
Universal Thermal Services Inc. will charge the seller 10% and buyer a 10% commission fee of the total sale price for assisting in moving/finding equipment. We act as an equipment broker between the buyer and the seller to make sure the seller receives the money [less any commissions] and the buyer of the equipment receives the equipment expected as advertised to the pictures and offered in the sale.
No Equipment will move without “Cash In Hand” of Universal Thermal Services on behalf of the seller.
- In a case where the buyer desires testing of the system at Universal Thermal Services, it will be fully the buyers expense.
- First the buyer will pay for the equipment in Full to Universal Thermal Services Inc. We will hold that money.
- The seller will receive a down payment from Universal Thermal Services for the equipment. It can then be shipped to Universal Thermal to be tested. The system is still the sellers at this time.
- Universal Thermal Services Technicians will fully test and calibrated the system.
- If the system is found to be faulty, we will make an repair estimation based on the faults of the equipment. The economical value vs. repair needs will then be discussed between parties on behalf of the buyer.
- The buyer will determine if the system is worth the purchase price plus the estimated repairs cost.
- The Buyer and Seller may negotiate further based on findings and estimations.
- Monies will be forwarded to seller after the sale price is agreed upon.
- If the sale is no longer of value to the buyer the buyer receives his purchase price back [less the expenses of the testing]!
- Equipment will be sent back to seller [sellers expense] after seller reimburses UTS any down payment.
Seller must provide Buyer every item in protective crates to assure the Buyers equipment is provided optimum protection from damage.
Seller must make reusable crates if shipped to UTS for testing.
Condition Has Not Been Proven
The Seller States “It is in Good Running Condition”!
Universal Thermal Service Inc. is not Responsible For Lack of Performance.
UTS Offers Set Up and Testing of Consigned Equipment.